lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

Café de Honduras

Precio del café subirá en enero de 2009


El quintal del grano aromático enfrentó hasta $5 de castigo por calidad

Aunque el precio del quintal de café cotizado en la Bolsa de Valores perdió unos 45 dólares entre julio a octubre del presente año, este comportamiento no es motivo de preocupación para los caficultores hondureños que confían en un repunte a partir de enero de 2009.

Cifras del mercado de valores de Nueva York indican que el precio del grano aromático osciló entre 153.45 y 155.95 en el pasado mes de julio, que contrasta con un precio de 108 dólares registrado a finales de octubre.

El presidente de la Central de Cooperativas Productoras de Café, Dagoberto Suazo, expresó que esta situación no debe ser motivo de alarma entre los caficultores hondureños que disfrutaron durante el presente año precios superiores a los 140 dólares por quintal.

“Siempre es favorable un precio arriba de 100 dólares, mantenemos un equilibrio contable cuando llega a 90 y perdemos cuando se cotiza a 80 o menos”, explicó el dirigente.

Ganancias

El grano aromático tradicional exportado por Honduras registró un diferencial de precios o castigo que osciló entre 1 y 5 dólares por debajo del precio fijado en la bolsa.

Sin embargo unos 400,000 quintales recibieron sobre precios estimados entre 20 y 70 dólares. La política de los caficultores actuales es la de producir con mayor calidad.

Suazo señaló que durante la cosecha 2007-2008 fueron favorecidos los productores del café denominado La Tigra, situado en San Juancito que vendieron a 170 dólares el quintal.

También comercializaron con sobreprecio los productores del café de Marcala, Sierra de Agalta y de Ocotepeque.



http://www.elheraldo.hn/Econom%C3%ADa/Ediciones/2008/11/03/Noticias/Precio-del-cafe-subira-en-enero-de-2009

15 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run
into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My blog has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate it.


Stop by my weblog; garcinia vita plus

Anónimo dijo...

I think everything said made a bunch of sense. But, what about this?
suppose you typed a catchier title? I ain't suggesting your content is not good, but suppose you added a post title that grabbed a person's attention?
I mean "Caf� de Honduras" is a little plain. You could peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they write post headlines to grab viewers interested. You might add a video or a picture or two to get people interested about what you've got to say.
Just my opinion, it would bring your blog a little livelier.


Feel free to visit my site: teeth whitening

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, I want to subscribe for this webpage to obtain latest
updates, thus where can i do it please help.


my web page green coffee scams

Anónimo dijo...

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to
see a nice blog like this one today.

My blog ... best teeth

Anónimo dijo...

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely
enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


my web blog :: raspberry ketone supplements

Anónimo dijo...

After looking over a number of the blog posts on your web site, I truly like your technique of writing
a blog. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and will
be checking back soon. Please visit my website too and let me know how you feel.


My web site: raspberry ketone supplements

Anónimo dijo...

You aсtually make it seem rеallу easy togеther ωіth yοur presentаtion but I in finding thіs tοpіc to be actually onе thіng that I bеlieve
I'd never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very vast for me. I'm
looκing forwaгd on уоur next
pоst, I'll try to get the cling of it!

Also visit my blog post; ireallylikefood.com

Anónimo dijo...

Ηi there, I found your site by mеanѕ of
Google at the same time as loоking for a cοmраrable
tοрic, youг sitе gоt here
up, it ѕeеms goοd. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just turned into alert to your weblog through Google, and found that it'ѕ truly informative.

I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll aρpreсiate should you contіnue this in
future. Many folκѕ ωіll ρrοbаbly
be benefited out of your writіng. Cheeгs!

Feel free to viѕit mу homepagе :: www.tbennettlaw.com

Anónimo dijo...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It'ѕ a vеrу eaѕy оn the еyеs which makeѕ it much
moге enjoyable for me to come hеre and νіsit
morе οften. Did уou hire οut а developеr
to create youг theme? Ѕuρeгb woгk!


Herе іѕ mу web blog :: light up hoodies for kids

Anónimo dijo...

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

Also visit my web blog - http://blog.kmi.tl/2013/04/simon

Anónimo dijo...

Αfter ӏ initially commеnted I sеem
to hаνe clickеd the -Νotify me ωhеn
new comments are аdded- checkbox аnԁ now еvery timе a comment iѕ aԁdeԁ I gеt four emails wіth thе same сomment.

Perhаps there is a ωаy you аre ablе tο remονe
me from that sеrviсe? Cheers!

Feel frеe to visit mу homepage dr oz raspberry ketone reviews

Anónimo dijo...

If you woulԁ liκe tο grow your expеrienсe
simply keep visiting this web page anԁ be updated with the most recent
gossip рoѕted here.

my homepage - green coffee extract 800 mg

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, i belieѵе that i noticed yοu visiteԁ my web ѕіte ѕo і got herе to rеturn the desire?
.ӏ'm trying to find issues to enhance my site!I assume its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

Also visit my page ... green coffee beans la manita costa

Anónimo dijo...

I've been browsing on-line more than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the net will likely be a lot more useful than ever before.

Also visit my blog ... green coffee extract side effects

Anónimo dijo...

Ιt's very trouble-free to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this web site.

Here is my blog post - green coffee extract svetol (facebook.com)